Monday, February 5, 2018



Hello family how are you?

Well everything here is good, quite normal just trying to work hard and get everything done that I have to. Sometimes it seems to be a disaster with all of the crazy things but I try to make it work. We are doing quite well as far as how our investigators are progressing and who all is progressing.
I am happy to still be here in the offices even though there is still so much stress and so many things that happen. It has been rather difficult to have 4 different companions in the space of 5 transfers. I am trying my hardest to keep my head on straight and to try to adapt to all of the different styles and personalities that there are but it has been quite the adventure. 

I dont have a lot of things to say today but I just wanted you guys to know that I love you, and that I appreciateevewry little thing that you guys do for me and for the sacrifices and the obstacles that you guys get over to help me.I am so grateful that I could come to know you guys and to be able to spend this time here with you.

I hope that you guys have a great week and that you can enjoy every second that passes and that you can be able to change the world where you are at. I love you guys so very much and ask and pray for you guys!!! I hope that you all love each other and that you guys can always remember to smile and be happy even when it is difficult. Keep on keeping on!!!

With love,
Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment