Monday, February 5, 2018
Time is flying
Well how time is flying. I thought that my time was passing fast before, I could swear that today is only Wednesday of last week. Alright well lets see what I have to say about this week. All is good down south. I am super happy with everything that I am going through and for this fun new assignment and area I have. I couldn't be happier with where I am, who I am with, and what I get to do. It is such a treat to be so close to my mission President and get to see how he does everything. We are working harder than ever we have to do all that we can working like donkeys just to be able to escape at 5 at night to go teach. It usually seems to be closer to 6 which gives us almost no time. I dont mind too much though, we get a lot of stuff done. My companion is super great too he is like a firecracker he is everywhere with a little explosion over there than over there and there. We are a good team we have a whole bunch of energy and we are just two happy souls doing all that we can for the work. I also get to see a lot more miracles happen here, there are a lot of good people and a lot of rude people but the good people definitely out weigh the bad ones. This is going to be a one in a lifetime experience so I gotta make it a good one anyways right? I have to fix a lot of problems always there are a lot of missionaries who just dont even think before they do stuff they just call me and want a good answer and I usually just ask them what there plan is, and then when they say no I ask them to call and get more information or think about it a second and then call me when they have thought it over. It is weird having to be that type of person but it was how I was explained to do my job. Well I hope that all goes well for each and everyone of you. Love you guys to death and hope that you accomplish great things and have big visions in mind. Mosiah 5:3 Love You!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment