Well this week has been one for the books. It is a whole lot of crazy now with all of the new responsibilities and all of the things that I need to do! I have to do double the work now, and make sure that all of the missionaries are safe and ready to roll. I am starting to get the hang of my new assignment and at the same time help out all of the people who are trying to know the true gospel. I dont feel stressed but I have limited time now to go out and to teach all of the people that I can here in my area. It is an area that is fulll of miracles and has a really great ward as well so that helps us out a lot, but I still need to figure out a better way to get done everything that happens here. I am sure I will find the way to do it through much prayer and scripture reading, I have come to find that that is where 95% of what I need comes from is from 5 pages in the book of Mormon and a goood solid prayer in the morning and at night. My strength does not come from working out in the mornings (it would be a lie to say that I have done any in the last 8 months) but from my need to find answers to questions for my investigators and from my desire to earn my personal salvation. I think that we all need to find that personal desire or fire in our veins to drive us a step further, and to push it just a little bit harder. I never thought in my previous 18 years of life that my number one goal would be to build my spirit stronger but now it is the only thing in life that I want. I know that God loves us all but he can only trust us so far, but the harder we try the more trust and respect we gain from him. (1 Nefi 17:25) I hope that you guys can have some of these goals with you as well to push your spiritual selves a little bit more. That is my biggest desire for each one of you and for myself. Love you so much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment