Monday, January 8, 2018

New Year, New Changes

Here is me and my new companion Elder Castillo he is from Chile and he is the best.
Well everything is good here in peru, the earthquake didnt do anything to us it was just a little north of us. As for me everything else is good I had transfers and got switched to the area las palmeras. it is an area very different from the ones I have had. It is city and there is no sand in whatever place I go. It is a very wealthy area as well, not as humble as I am used to. I love it the same, I know that we will work hard and do all that we can to progress the work of the lord. I am super happy to be out of there but sad at the same time. I know that all changes come to help us to improve and to have better experiences but this one is going to be different from them all. I know that it will all be ok and that I will learn a lot of new things. I love you guys so much and hope that You all know that I love you. I will keep working as hard as I can for each one of you. I love the things that you have done for me and for the man that you have shaped me to be. I dont know a whole lot more than this as of now everything is still changing. My companion is Elder Castillo and he is from Chile he is 25 years old and he is the best. He is super funny energetic and willing to help in whatever oppurtunity. I love it and it will all be good later on. Love you all so much.

Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment