Monday, November 5, 2018

Celestino Baptism





Alrighty well I will fit a weeks worth of experiences in a short time period of 15 minutes. This week we were able to get a lot done with our investigators. We have been working hard with the Celestino family and this week we were able to baptize the youngest of the 3. Here name is Danna and she is amazing!!! After her baptism she gave her testimony with her family there, she said that she had felt peace and calmness and that she knows that this is the true church and that she wants her two older brothers to be baptized as well and to be able to feel these things as well. Then she explained that she wanted to have an Eternal Family and that she wants to be able to live with each one of them again. If I were one of her brothers I would have asked to be baptized in that very minute. After the baptism one of her brothers went up to Elder Sayas and said that he wanted to talk with him again (he had his interview last Sunday but didnt feel ready yet.). We are making plans so that we can see him baptized this week and we can see the family changing their lives and making small steps to eternal progress! 

Today in P-day Elder Vidal and I were in charge of the activities that we were going to do as a zone. First we played chair soccer where if the ball hits your chair you have to sit down and last man standing wins. Then we palyed a couple of rounds of a game called signs, then a round of scum. Then finished the day with Pollo a la brasa with Inka Kola Pong, which you can see in the video. It was a great day and it was a good zone united activity. 

I am happy and healthy and excited to be here and to have another week to do Gods Work, I hope that everything is going well with you guys and hope that you can see the Spiritual experiences of the week! 

Love you guys,
Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment