Well this week has been hectic. Running all over the place getting everything straight and trying to help everyone to get to church. We are doing good, this week was full of lots of rejections and lots of people not progressing. This week the Celestino Family had their Baptismal interviews and it looks as if 2 will get baptized this week!!! We are trying to work with them so that they can continue progressing and feeling of this love for the gospel that they have felt in these last couple of months. I am super excited for them and hope that this will help the older brother to straighten up so that he can be baptized a little later on!! We are working hard, and seeing a little of the progress we hope that we will see more this up coming week! I love you guys!
I know that I am the worst at this, I need to find a way to write more and to keep you guys more informed. The good thing is you wont miss it as much because there are three Elders now! (not the big topic anymore
).
No comments:
Post a Comment