Monday, August 7, 2017

Puente Piedra with Elder Moyano

Hello family well I am back again to help you to understand my life a little more and enlarge your understanding. Well my area is great and my companion,Elder Moyano, is good as well.


 He is very strict and is trying to tell me how to do everything like I dont know so that has been a little frustrating but I know that his heart is in the right place so I am learning to deal with it as best I can. I live in the City Puente Piedra it is on the other side of Ventanilla and it is pretty fantastic, My penisionista is good and she is a really nice lady. I love my new area it is fantastic. Me and my companion are getting along good so far, we always have a lot of good things happen to us, I have been able to show him a little bit more about how we can work together and not always just have it be the Elder Moyano show. But really I am loving it here, 

I have Elder Wells in my district right now so that will be fun as well, my district is a little different than I am used to but I am sure that we will get along just fine. Ummm relatively the same lots of walking and a lot of convis (mini buses) to help us to get to and from our mountain. I know that I am going to love it here and that we will be able to have a lot of success. My district leader and Zone leaders are the best I am learning so much from them and I am really seeing the work progress already. I hope this helps a little bit still dont know too much but it really is a good area. I also got my camera so I will send some photos to help. Love you guys a lot and hope that you will send me all your questions so that I can help and to answer all your doubts, haha. Hope all is well Love you guys like crazy.

Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment