Monday, July 31, 2017

Ariza come, Ariza go

Hello again family,                                      July 3, 2017

Alright well I realized that I was slacking a little bit on my messages so I am starting on this a little earlier and writing a little shorter messages to get to the point that I needed. Alright well I am a little torn still but not as bad. Elder Alvarado had to go home Thursday due to his back and coccyx but I am feeling that that is probably best for him. But it was still really sad for me to let him go. But then I got my new companion Elder Ariza de Bogota Colombia and well we got right at it and went to work and we got more work done in three days than I had in the last 3 weeks so that was a huge stress reliever. He is a good elder with a little bit of pride but he wants to work and well I am not about to take that away from him haha. I am going to take him through all of the hills of profam and work him harder than he has ever been worked in his life, because I have three weeks stored up and ready to take out on him. But other than that everything is back to normal and I am just up and at it to go and find these chosen people and bring them to the fountain of life. I feel like I have been such a slack these last couple weeks and I want to make it up to you guys but I have no Idea how to do it. But please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you guys any questions, suggestions, or things that you need from me. I dont want you guys to stop writing me becuase you think I am busy or stuff like that, I want you guys to ask all the questions in the world and make it impossible for me to respond to all of you, but to try my best and then just keep loving the best that I can. But as of now I dont have to many things to share with you guys but I want to hear from your experiences as well.​
                                                            July 31, 2017
Alright well I finally got moved from the ¨Tierra Prometida¨ (Pachacutec) to the other ¨Tierra Prometida¨ (Puente Piedra Zapallal 2A). And well you all know that usually when you move areas you also change companions... So I am now with my new companion Elder Moyano and he is from Argentina. As far as I can tell he is a great missionary and he is willing to work hard so we will have to see. I recieved the notice that I was changing this morning at 6 am. Right now I am a little weirded out to be in my new area and to be in a place that is in no way the area that I know. First of all I am walking on asphalt and sidewalk and not sand. I dont know what to do with myself, when I first got here I started having shin splints because I wasnt used to walking on something solid. Second off I finally have a pensionista again and dont have to take as good of care of my money to make sure that I have something to eat at the end of the month haha. I dont know too much about my situation yet but I know that I am going to make the best out of it and that it is going to be the experience of a lifetime. I am super super excited to be here and for everything that I will be able to experience here. I am super excited to work in a different area and to be able to help this area and everyone that needs it.  I hope that I will be able to share a little more next week and help you guys to understand about my situation a little more. I also hope that you guys will continue to share your experiences with me I love you guys a lot please keep trying to do my challenge it helps me out a little as well and takes less time for me to find talks to read and more time to write you all. Loveyou all so much 

Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment