Monday, September 10, 2018




Hello Family,

Well this week has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Time just keeps slipping through my fingers. This week we had Mission Council which was a crazy experience and I felt that it was exactly what I needed. President Stauffer is super inspired and I know that I have been called here because of him. I know that he has been one of the biggest influences of my mission and he has been a great guide. He talked a little bit about foreordination and about the things that we were able to learn with Elder Falabella. It was a way good experience. 

This week we were able to go out and work hard with a lot of our investigators so that they could be able to come to church and have a good experience. This week we had 7 souls come to church which was chaos for us. We were running around the whole meeting teaching lessons and making sure that they had a good experience. We didnt make it to any of the classes and we werent able to do a couple of the basic needs but it was still a great experience and it was very fun running all over. 

We are doing good here in Gamarra. I am a happy missionary and we are going to be even happy with all the things that we have planned this month of September! I am super excited for the things that are going to come and to be able to work side by side with Elder Acarapi! I love you guys, I love this work, and I love my God. I hope that you all have a great week and that you can all learn and grow a bunch! 

Sincerely,
Elder Hyde #1

No comments:

Post a Comment