So this week was an intreresting week for me and many of my group. So on tuesday we had the Mission council with all of the zone Leaders and Hermana leader Capacitadores. I usually get to slip in for a little bit of time but am not usually in all of it. Well this tuesday in the morning becuase there are so many of us leaving this week President was doing something a little different. Because there are 9 Zone leaders dying and many other district leaders going home he called some of the zone leaders a little earlier. He called a group of about 14 people in to decide who he was going to have be a zone leader, he said that he would interview each of them and then say who would be going up. I was the busy guy bringing people in to have there little interview with President while trying to get so many other things done at the same time. At the end of the 14th interview I just went up to president and said that is it that is all of them, he closed the door and said there is one more. He took me in sat me down and didnt ask any questions just told me that he needed me now more than ever and had been thinking about calling me for a long time but he needed me to clean up all the financial things first. He told me that I needed to be ready to be in charge of a zone and change the lives of the missionaries in it and help him to help these missionaries have experiences that will change there lives forever and that we will be able to change the world. He told me that I need to be happy all the time and not let it show that anything is affecting me and that I need to be able to go running that there was no time to crawl or fall that I had to just start running from day 1. So I didnt have to go through some painful interview I just got put right into the fire haha. So giving me all that about a week ago I have been a little anxious, and happy, and in a panic to get everything done that I need to. I am going to be relieved of a couple duties and put with different ones so we will see what else there is coming on this week. I have no idea which zone but I have to train a new secretary on top of all those things so it will be one of 3 zones I think. Palmeras, El Trebol, Or Los Olivos so we will be telling you a little later athis week. I dont really know what else to say but I am going to do all that I can to be the best missionary that I can. Sorry that I am just saying everything in circles I just only have that one thought running through my head right now. Well I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!! Until next week.
Elder Hyde
No comments:
Post a Comment