Monday, May 21, 2018

Welcome to the Office Elder Garcia










Hello my wonderful family,

Everything is still going good. I feel like I am improving in a lot of things, but many of those things are not exactly what I thought that I was going to improve. I am trying to take advantage of everything that comes my way though. I have bettered my computer skills a lot, I have relearned all of the keyboard shortcuts and a little bit of math as well. I am also learning how to handle money and work with business people and doctors as well. 

This week was also a little different but also fun because we were able to replace Elder Mansilla, and it just so happened to my good friend ELDER GARCIA! We are doing lots of fun things now we are stoked because we are going to be able to see each other each day and hang out with one another a little more than before. That was a great switch-up in the offices. We are all super happy and we are all just working like donkeys to get everything done that we can. That was the biggest news here in the offices. 

Well I am so happy to hear about all the fun things that have happened in your guy's life and hope that you can keep running with the things that are happening in your life. I hope that we can all take a step back and look at all of the many blessings that God has given us and that we can be a little more appreciative. I am sorry that I don't have all that much time to write you all everything that I would like to, but I hope that you all can still feel that I love you and appreciate each and everyone of you. I hope you all have a fantastic week and that you all enjoy this week. Good luck with all the school graduations, parties, and sports that are going on! Keep working hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment