Hello My wonderful family,
Well I am getting to the point where it feels like time is moving so fast that it is not even worth counting it. I feel like I just write you guys all the time, but it is because my days are passing so incredibly fast. Well this week we had a lot of fun things happen. Elder Wells and I had to help 6 people get rabies shots (I have no idea how I didn't get bitten in Pachacutec because there were way more dogs than there are people). We also had to make a couple of trips to the bank to a Place a little further away to do some reimbursements, and we also had to say goodbye to one of good friends Elder Morocho. That was a sad day, he is a good guy full of energy and always happy. I don't think that we ever had a dull moment with him. We all went to say goodbye along with President and Sister Stauffer. We bought 3 dozen donuts and shared them while we spent the last couple minutes together.
This week we had a stellar P-day I thought. I had the priveledge to plan it, so I decided we were going to do something a little different this week. So me and Elder Wells went out early today after our cleaning and bought tortillas, chicken bell peppers, onions, avacado, lime, lots of fruit and other fun things. Then we went and played soccer as Priesthood and then the Sisters came a lilttle bit later and we started to up a game of signs (a game I need to show you when I get back), Then we all got together and made fajitas and a fruit salad and guacamole with chips. It was so nice to have mexican food again I was so happy.
We also played a game of monopoly in the night times. I have played Monopoly 4 times in my life, and three of them have been in the mission. I am on a pretty good win streak though, I am 3-3 in the mission so that has helped me to make me think that I need to be a business man when I grow up. haha. Other than that pretty calm. We only have one investigator progressing good he will be for this saturday. Pray hard for him his name is Marco Via Nuevo. I love you guys so much. Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment