Monday, March 12, 2018


Hello my amazing family,

Well everything is going quite well here in southern america. It is still pretty hot down here and I am feeling all of humidity. I feel like I am always just showering and bathing in every minute of the day. I am so glad that I am in a place that has air conditioning and lots of cold water. I am so blessed. Well as for this week there was a lot of good things that happened we were able to get a lot more done in my area because there were three missionaries who were going home. Elder Vaca, Elder Cama, and Elder Sanabria..... Wait what my dad "trainer" is going home. That was a crazy experience, now I feel really old in the mission, I was able to say goodbye to elder Sanabria yesterday and we sent him off, but he came back. Apparently there were some complications with his papers and he wasn't registered. So we got to spend another day with him here in the offices. So that was a pretty fun experience. We also had the great opportunity to baptize Sister Evelyn Gomez this week. We have been working so hard with her so that she would come to church and participate in all of the fun things that the church has to offer. We were running around all day and I told my companion to watch the fount as it was filling up so that I could run to go get some papers and I came back and went up stairs and he said that he just received revelation and then he ran out the door. I followed him until we got downstairs where the fount had overfilled and was in the hallway. So with 30 min before the baptism we grabbed the mops and started mopping away. Everything turned out good and we were able to have a good experience even though I was a little frustrated that it had happened. But you live and you learn. I will try to be a little bit more specific next week but this is my fun for this week. I love you guys so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment