Thursday, November 30, 2017

zone conference

President and sister Stauffer with the Puente Piedra Zone


11/27/2017email:
well I am doing good I am a lot less stressed I am just letting things go as they go and just giving it all that I have. I am sleeping less thinking about all my investigators. I usually fall asleep around 12 and wake up at 6 or 6:30 now, I think that I function better on less sleep dont know why but I do. My week was good we had a baptism this week and it was probably my favorite baptism up until now. This guy is fantastic and it was a miracle that he was able to be baptized. We have to have the people come to church 3 times to be able to baptize them, and there is a young man who only had one attendance and he has no time works from 7am-9pm and we had no idea what to do because he wants to participate in the church and to have a better relationship with God but his work was always in the way. Well this past sunday 8 days ago he got released from work and so he could come to church, but that means he only had 2 attendances well then we get a text from the zone leaders saying that the face to face with the apostles counted as an attendance so we hauled him to that at 7 in the night. Then with all the friends that he had made they took him to play soccer and to all their activities and he loved it and they helped him progress even more. Until this saturday he was able to be baptized and confirmed (other miracle that he could come). So I am very happy and ready to have more experiences like this one. Me and Elder franco are doing better I am developing patience even though it is just like gracie now that when he has something in mind he just wont leave you alone until it happens, but sadly I am pretty sure it is worse. He wanted to go 20 min out of our area just to buy a spray to have the house smelling good and he probably said the name of the store like 50 times in a matter of 2 hours, but I am getting there.



No comments:

Post a Comment