Garrettt, Elder Pond, and Elder Garcia are back together in the Pachacutec zone. they were quite the trio in the CCM. I know Garrett considers them two of his dearest friends. We are thrilled about this reunion and are anxious to see the work they will accomplish together in their zone. LOOK OUT PACHACUTEC THESE THREE AMIGOS PLAN TO INTRODUCE ALL OF YOU TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.
Hi there...I don't know if I am doing this correctly, but hopefully it gets through to you, Garrett's mom, I am Elder Garcias mom and would love to connect with you. Elder Garcia said just today, and I quote...that's elder Hyde in the picture...really one of my best friends from the mission. So we need to connect. My name is Sue Garcia. My Facebook site is Sue Emerson Garcia. Look me up if you can. I am not Samuel Woodruff haha That is a friend of ours who has used my computer. Like I said, I don't know how to work in the blog world
ReplyDeleteSister Garcia....This is Kori's mom (Garrett's grandma). I have sent you a message via Facebook. We hope you get it. Please let us know (here on the blog) if you don't.
ReplyDelete